Sexologist / Urologist / Andrologist / Oncologist along with adjunct specialties viz. Cardiology, Psychiatry, Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Reproductive Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine are on a mission to improve sexual health of Men & Women and empower them to pursue healthier lives. Generally, Man is at more risk compared to the women. All over the world, men live shorter than women and suffer more from heart disease and cancer. Health risk factors are more common amongst men including smoking, alcohol abuse and overweight. Man has greater incidence of suicides. In addition, men utilize preventive health services less frequently. This is great location for Jaws Partners to have dedicated JAWS – 2022 for the theme inclusive of Men’s Health this year. When the administrator in Govt. of India admits that for decades India has been struggling to achieve National Health Program targets related to wone, children and communicable and non-communicable diseases, men’s health and prostate cancer was inadvertently ignored.
- On average men live about 5 years less than women.
- 1 in 2 men, while 1 in 3 women, will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- 2 in 3 men, while 1 in 3 women are having major infections of concern i.e. COVID, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Mucormycosis, Tb etc. are predominant in male.
- Prostate cancer is soon becoming a leading cancer in males in India
- Men lead in 9 out of the top ten causes of death.
- Men’s Health is being studied extensively for determining Couple’s Sexual Health and efforts in India are on by MHSI to get it declared as National Health Program. In this joint andrology workshop-2022, Council of Sex Education Parenthood International (CSEPI) is joined by three major associations viz. MHSI (Men’s Health Society of India), ASI (Andrology Society of India) and AI (Andropause India). We have renowned Indian and International Faculty, to exchange their thoughts in the forthcoming event JAWS-2022.(6th – 8th August 2022)
- It is our proud privilege to invite and welcome delegates for this academic feast.
We expect around 500 delegates from India and abroad to attend this conference. The format of the
conference includes oration, guest lectures, panel discussions, debate and, recent technological updates
An organization of an event of this magnitude requires considerable financial expenditure and would not be possible without your active support. It is therefore OUR collective responsibility to forge a symbiotic
amalgamation to make such an event a great success. As part of the organizing team, we therefore seek your whole hearted support and participation in this Endeavour. This is an excellent opportunity for trade to showcase their products and to promote their business to a gathering of over 500 delegates and renowned / eminent faculty. A detailed list of sponsorship opportunities is enclosed for your kind perusal and consideration.
Prof. (Dr) Rajeev Sood